I cannot recall what dress or image set-off my summer obsession. But it's been a powerful one indeed. After weeks of searching, I bought my vintage Hawaiian dress from Sassy Sister Vintage. I plan to wear it to a few cookouts this evening and will post pics tomorrow.
Here are some great Hawaiian-inspired pieces for sale:
I also bought the Nuuanu necklace (above) for myself and my maid of honor for my wedding last year from Manoa Rain! I also bought 2 other necklaces from her shop for my sisters. Great pieces at really great prices!
1. 60s ruffled collar dress from Sailor Pink Vintage
2. 50s Sarong dress from Lucite Box
3. 60s Skirt and top set from Qs Daydream Vintage
4. Tropical print skirt from my shop
5. Tropical flower headband from Big Brown House
6. Nuuanu gold leaf necklace from Manoa Rain