Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mega Missoni Crush

Okay. So Missoni makes great prints and gorgeous dresses. Everybody knows that. As I was getting ready to do this post, I was looking hunting for pictures of vintage Missoni dresses (this, if you haven't already figured it out yet, was all inspired by the 70s Missoni dress I now have in the shop).

But that all changed once I stumbled upon the Missoni home collection. I'm a print and color girl and their stuff is amazing.I struggled to find downloadable pics of my very favs (the plaids mixed with florals make me swoon), but these image should give you an idea. I highly recommend checking out their catalog here.


Pictures are from Table Tonic & Missoni Home.


Here's the print of the 70s Missoni dress I have in the shop!



Last but not least...I'll be drawing the winner for MY GIVEAWAY for this cute purse tomorrow! It's not too late to enter.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it. I have never seen their home collection, but now I am on a mission to recreate something similar.

    ReplyDelete