Monday, July 26, 2010

TAGS!

Coincidentally, Lauren of the super crush-worthy shop Dear Golden Vintage published a great blog post on vintage tags, I found a darling 40s sweater with these tags:





















I, too, often gush over vintage tags. And this is one of the most unique I've ever seen. The top tag, which I think is in Italian, is pretty clear. The bottom cloth tag says Ada Como. And the third cute little tag which is some sort of light aluminum or plastic says Ede Mark on one side and then has some initials or insignia on the other.

These tags are so cute but I'll be parting with them soon as this sweater is part of my soon-to-be listed pre-fall collection. I've been really slow on the listing as the weather has been so nice and I've been reporting to the beach almost every day.

Here are some of the Pretty Damn Cute items already in the shop that'll be great for the fall!





1940s Cream cut-out, button up blouse w/ rhinestones


















70s boho floral dress






















70s Velveteen Heels



















Lumberjack full-skirt


















50s STILL IN THE BOX suede wallet and key holder set!

1 comment: