Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shop update

Sweaters may seem like an odd post for the 2nd day of summer, but let me explain: 1. I live in New England near the sea and a good summer sweater is a must. 2. it's not summer everywhere, silly!

These are three great summer-worthy picks just listed in the shop tonight:

This one is really the prettiest in terms of color. The pic is horribly washed out thanks to cloudy weather every weekend. But the lavender is rich and bold as is the coral:


A pale, yellow pointelle:


And, finally, the love birds. Check out a close-up -- it's too cute:



Oh, and by the way, Christina of the Etsy shop Sabrina Holly Vintage, interviewed me for her blog! Check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally eyeing that yellow sweater! I love reading your posts! Maybe I'll actually start my blog up... Someday... Once I stop procrastinating. Love the shop and love reading the blog, keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the first sweater! the colours are cute :)

    Love,
    vintage-birdy.blogspot.com
    {no, it's not about birds}

    ReplyDelete