Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Autumn Rush!



























Blogger is acting a bit odd today, and I've been trying my best to format this post for quite a while now, and it's just not working (it won't let me cut and paste text or photos), so I'm kind of giving up.
These cute, bold bits are some of the new fall pieces in the shop. All are on sale now. There are many new pieces to come, which I had planned to preview, but blogger be damned!
Click on the photos to view the link! My fav is the Rust colored button down dress -- VINTAGE Yves Saint Laurent! Gush!

{After long last, it's time to blog again! I was away for much of August and then with September came SCHOOL! Yes, I've been back in the classroom since August 25th; my chater-school-speil belongs not here, but elsewhere, so all I'll say is that most, if not all of us, in Massachusetts at least, have longer days and longer years. C'est la vie!}

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see you back! Can't wait to see your new pieces, I so wish to see a preview of them! Ah, well, since Blogger is being temperamental, I'll just have to wait 'til you list them. I do love your fall colors!
    Take Care,
    Valerie

    http://oldfashionallies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete