Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You Gotta Lose It Sometime: Typing Away my Blog Virginity

So, I've become a full blown internet addict in one week. Well, it actually started two months ago with esty.com. But the bulk of the blame falls on twitter, which I discovered last week, and blogs, which I discovered quickly after via twitter.

This, all paired with the flu, has led to this: I'm blogging. Who knows what will come of it. I've really enjoyed reading and browsing through many of the blogs I've found this week. Is it too soon to name drop? I feel as though I should thank those who've inspired me without seeming to schmoozy...so, maybe I'll wait. I tend to suffer frequently from rash onsets of verbal vomit, so I will try not to turn anyone off quickly. That said, blogs are very, very pretty and very, very addictive and I am very thankful to those who have inspired me.

1 comment:

  1. looks like you started your blog about the same time as I did! Really nice to find another new blog and see what´s going on over here :)

    ReplyDelete